You must sign in to Durability + Design to view this video.
D+D brings industry experts together, in a panel discussion with D+D editor-in-chief Jen Kramer, to explore and compare coated and polished concrete applications. Discussion topics include maintenance, education, and the appropriate installation and uses for each system.
Skip ahead to the questions you'd rather hear:
* How to verify polished concrete installation? 00:25:00
* What maintenance is required to preserve a coated concrete floor? 06:51:00
* What can be done to maintain the aesthetic look of polished concrete? 10:19:00
* What is the expected lifespan of a coated and a polished floor? 14:23:00
* Are there situations where one application clearly has the advantage over the other? 19:36:00
* How does each system perform in slippery or wet conditions and how can they be engineered to have better slip resistance while maintaining aesthetics? 21:58:00
To contact the panelists for more information:
Phil Scisciani, Specialty Coatings & Consulting, Inc.
(412) 257-3366, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.speccoating.com
Kevin J. Brown, Manager, Commercial Services Group, KTA-Tator, Inc.
(336) 874-2651, email@example.com, www.kta.com
Jim Cuviello, Cuviello Concrete
(410) 643-4073, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.concrete-medic.com
Jen Kramer, Durability + Design Magazine
This panel discussion is sponsored by Coatings for Industry, Inc.