YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!
Join us June 8-10, 2015 at the famed Eden Roc Miami Beach hotel for the 2nd annual Durability + Design Conference and Exhibition. This is the year's premier event on architectural coatings and substrates, featuring top-level presenters and leading experts in architecture, building science, protective coatings technology, engineering, specifying, green building, restoration, color and more. REGISTER BY March 13 and SAVE $50!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals with an interest in protecting and extending the life of commercial structures, including:
- Facility managers
- Interior designers
Explore new developments through specially designed seminars and workshops, case history presentations, roundtable discussions, exhibits — and even a mock trial! Network and unwind at special events, including cocktail receptions and breakfast-table forums. For details, check out the full Durability + Design Program.
- Innovative concepts. Discover how the latest advances in coating and building-enclosure technologies can help you meet critical goals.
- Real solutions. Tap the wisdom and experience of industry leaders for answers to your most important questions.
- Valuable insight. Learn how peers are addressing technical challenges.
- Credible connections. Build meaningful business relationships that keep you on top of your field.
- New product knowledge. Get to know new vendors and suppliers in a low-pressure environment.
- Professional credentials. Earn AIA credit by attending select seminars.