YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!
Join us June 8-10, 2015 at the famed Eden Roc Miami Beach hotel for the 2nd annual Durability + Design Conference and Exhibition. This is the year's premier event on architectural coatings and substrates, featuring top-level presenters and leading experts in architecture, building science, protective coatings technology, engineering, specifying, green building, restoration, color and more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals with an interest in protecting and extending the life of commercial structures, including:
- Facility managers
- Interior designers
Explore new developments through specially designed seminars and workshops, case history presentations, roundtable discussions, exhibits - and even a mock trial! Network and unwind at special events, including cocktail receptions and breakfast-table forums. For details, check out the full Durability + Design Program.
- Innovative concepts. Discover how the latest advances in coating and building-enclosure technologies can help you meet critical goals.
- Real solutions. Tap the wisdom and experience of industry leaders for answers to your most important questions.
- Valuable insight. Learn how peers are addressing technical challenges.
- Credible connections. Build meaningful business relationships that keep you on top of your field.
- New product knowledge. Get to know new vendors and suppliers in a low-pressure environment.
- Professional credentials. Earn AIA credit by attending select seminars.