Quiz Leaderboard: 21 questions from 2/24 - 3/26/2017
| Full Leaderboard
Sign in to track your quiz score!
1. Chuck Fite (20 answered correctly)
2. Ronald Syme (20 answered correctly)
3. Alain Berard (20 answered correctly)
4. Mark Gierke (20 answered correctly)
5. web stokes (20 answered correctly)
6. Luis Ruiz (20 answered correctly)
7. Brian Dove (20 answered correctly)
8. Gary Calhoun (19 answered correctly)
9. Dave Heyne (19 answered correctly)
10. Roland Peemans (19 answered correctly)
11. Stephen Lipsham (19 answered correctly)
12. Mark Anater (19 answered correctly)
13. Bryon Beck (18 answered correctly)
14. Douglas Pearce (17 answered correctly)
15. Eric Mayle (16 answered correctly)
16. David Tatler (16 answered correctly)
17. Jon Linebarger (15 answered correctly)
18. Mel Vargas (15 answered correctly)
19. WH Seelinger (15 answered correctly)
20. Ali Fisher (15 answered correctly)
Monday, March 28, 2011
They allow for both color and reflectivity on steep slope roofs.
They give mechanical strength to roof coatings.
They offer inhibitive pigmentation to metal roof substrates.
None of these
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, March 25, 2011
True or false: The Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) requires a declaration from the coatings manufacturer stipulating that a coating is a low-emitting material to qualify it for use in the CHPS program.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Vermiculite is sometimes used in what type of coating?
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Which of the following cities led the nation with the greatest number of energy-efficient buildings in 2010, based on certifications under the EPA’s ENERGY STAR program?
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
True or false: Gloss level is the main measure of slipperiness in a polished concrete floor.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2012-2017,
Technology Publishing Co., All rights reserved