Quiz Leaderboard: 17 questions from 12/19 - 1/18/2017
| Full Leaderboard
Sign in to track your quiz score!
1. Alain Berard (16 answered correctly)
2. Bryon Beck (16 answered correctly)
3. Adam Carter (16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Gierke (16 answered correctly)
5. Gary Calhoun (15 answered correctly)
6. Robert Wahlin (15 answered correctly)
7. Brian Dove (15 answered correctly)
8. Ronald Syme (15 answered correctly)
9. Brian McEwen (15 answered correctly)
10. Stephen Lipsham (15 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (14 answered correctly)
12. Mark Anater (14 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (14 answered correctly)
14. Luis Ruiz (14 answered correctly)
15. Richard Williams (14 answered correctly)
16. Dave Heyne (13 answered correctly)
17. Tom McCaughey (13 answered correctly)
18. Andy Mulkerin (13 answered correctly)
19. Ali Fisher (12 answered correctly)
20. web stokes (11 answered correctly)
Monday, January 10, 2011
The Concrete Polishing Association of America (CPAA)
The Portland Cement Association
The Hardeners and Polishers Society (HAPS)
The Society of Hardeners and Polishers (SHAP)
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, January 7, 2011
FEVE and PVDF resins are used to produce what type of coatings?
Thursday, January 6, 2011
True or false: Elastomeric coatings on masonry substrates can often bridge cracks and accommodate some crack movement.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
True or false: Anti-graffiti coatings are loosely classified as either permanent or sacrificial.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
A dry, white deposit on portions of the exterior of a brick walled building is called what?
Eco-Friendly Surface Prep
• Blast with 92% less dust
• Use less media
• Less containment & disposal costs
Graco® EcoQuip® Vapor Abrasive® Blast Equipment Learn more
KTA Laboratory Services
Fully equipped lab to solve the most challenging coatings problems.
Contact: Cindy O'Malley, 412-788-1300 x180
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2012-2017,
Technology Publishing Co., All rights reserved