Quiz Leaderboard: 16 questions from 12/23 - 1/22/2017
| Full Leaderboard
Sign in to track your quiz score!
1. Stephen Lipsham (14 answered correctly)
2. Brian McEwen (14 answered correctly)
3. Alain Berard (14 answered correctly)
4. Bryon Beck (14 answered correctly)
5. Mark Gierke (14 answered correctly)
6. Luis Ruiz (14 answered correctly)
7. Brian Dove (14 answered correctly)
8. Robert Wahlin (13 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (13 answered correctly)
10. Ronald Syme (13 answered correctly)
11. Mark Anater (13 answered correctly)
12. Chuck Fite (13 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (12 answered correctly)
14. Dave Heyne (12 answered correctly)
15. Andy Mulkerin (12 answered correctly)
16. Gary Calhoun (12 answered correctly)
17. Richard Williams (12 answered correctly)
18. web stokes (12 answered correctly)
19. Ali Fisher (11 answered correctly)
20. Tom McCaughey (10 answered correctly)
Monday, January 23, 2012
a technique for wrapping scaffolding to contain debris from coating work
a method of curing concrete
a test method to determine if moisture is present in a concrete substrate
a method of covering sensitive plants to prevent paint overspray
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, January 20, 2012
What is the best definition of a biomimetic coating?
Thursday, January 19, 2012
The term “sponging” is normally associated with what activity?
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
True or false: SSPC has 3 different standards describing the end condition of steel after power tool cleaning.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Mineral paints used on masonry substrates use what type of binders?
Eco-Friendly Surface Prep
• Blast with 92% less dust
• Use less media
• Less containment & disposal costs
Graco® EcoQuip® Vapor Abrasive® Blast Equipment Learn more
KTA Laboratory Services
Fully equipped lab to solve the most challenging coatings problems.
Contact: Cindy O'Malley, 412-788-1300 x180
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2012-2017,
Technology Publishing Co., All rights reserved