Quiz Leaderboard: 16 questions from 12/23 - 1/22/2017
| Full Leaderboard
Sign in to track your quiz score!
1. Stephen Lipsham (14 answered correctly)
2. Brian McEwen (14 answered correctly)
3. Alain Berard (14 answered correctly)
4. Bryon Beck (14 answered correctly)
5. Mark Gierke (14 answered correctly)
6. Luis Ruiz (14 answered correctly)
7. Brian Dove (14 answered correctly)
8. Robert Wahlin (13 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (13 answered correctly)
10. Ronald Syme (13 answered correctly)
11. Mark Anater (13 answered correctly)
12. Chuck Fite (13 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (12 answered correctly)
14. Dave Heyne (12 answered correctly)
15. Andy Mulkerin (12 answered correctly)
16. Gary Calhoun (12 answered correctly)
17. Richard Williams (12 answered correctly)
18. web stokes (12 answered correctly)
19. Ali Fisher (11 answered correctly)
20. Tom McCaughey (10 answered correctly)
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Surface profile measurement
Abrasive particle size
Dry fall coatings
Fall arrest systems
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Which of the following organizations is planning to develop a set of national standards for repairing, restoring and weatherization of older and historic windows?
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
True or false: SSPC has a standard for measuring dry film thickness of paint over concrete substrates.
Friday, September 2, 2011
True or false: Alkyds are often recommended for application to concrete surfaces.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
True or false: Conventional air spraying creates more overspray than airless spraying does.
Eco-Friendly Surface Prep
• Blast with 92% less dust
• Use less media
• Less containment & disposal costs
Graco® EcoQuip® Vapor Abrasive® Blast Equipment Learn more
KTA Consulting Services
Independent assessment of coating failures – in the field and laboratory.
Contact: Kevin Brown, 336-386-4000
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2012-2017,
Technology Publishing Co., All rights reserved