Quiz Leaderboard: 20 questions from 1/21 - 2/20/2017
| Full Leaderboard
Sign in to track your quiz score!
1. Stephen Lipsham (19 answered correctly)
2. Ronald Syme (19 answered correctly)
3. Alain Berard (19 answered correctly)
4. Mark Gierke (19 answered correctly)
5. web stokes (19 answered correctly)
6. Luis Ruiz (19 answered correctly)
7. Brian Dove (19 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (18 answered correctly)
9. Chuck Fite (18 answered correctly)
10. arieh calahorra (17 answered correctly)
11. Mark Anater (17 answered correctly)
12. Dave Heyne (17 answered correctly)
13. Douglas Pearce (17 answered correctly)
14. Adam Carter (16 answered correctly)
15. Gary Calhoun (16 answered correctly)
16. Brian McEwen (16 answered correctly)
17. Roland Peemans (16 answered correctly)
18. Eric Mayle (15 answered correctly)
19. Paul Bruni (15 answered correctly)
20. Robert Wahlin (15 answered correctly)
Friday, July 1, 2011
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, June 30, 2011
True or false: Negative-side waterproofing applied to dry interior surfaces must possess no water-vapor permeability.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
True or false: EIFS outperformed cement board, stucco, brick, and concrete block for moisture resistance and insulation in a three-year Department of Energy study concluding in 2006.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
True or false: Federal law requires that Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), also know as a Product Safety Data Sheet, be published by coating manufacturers for their products, and that employers have these data sheets on hand in the workplace.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Which of the following did a recently completed study by the Reflective Roof Coatings Institute (RRCI) determine does NOT have a significant effect on solar reflectance level with aging of the surface?
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2012-2017,
Technology Publishing Co., All rights reserved