Quiz Leaderboard: 17 questions from 12/19 - 1/18/2017
| Full Leaderboard
Sign in to track your quiz score!
1. Alain Berard (16 answered correctly)
2. Bryon Beck (16 answered correctly)
3. Adam Carter (16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Gierke (16 answered correctly)
5. Gary Calhoun (15 answered correctly)
6. Robert Wahlin (15 answered correctly)
7. Luis Ruiz (15 answered correctly)
8. Brian Dove (15 answered correctly)
9. Ronald Syme (15 answered correctly)
10. Brian McEwen (15 answered correctly)
11. Stephen Lipsham (15 answered correctly)
12. Roland Peemans (14 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (14 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14 answered correctly)
15. Richard Williams (14 answered correctly)
16. Dave Heyne (13 answered correctly)
17. Tom McCaughey (13 answered correctly)
18. Andy Mulkerin (13 answered correctly)
19. Ali Fisher (12 answered correctly)
20. web stokes (11 answered correctly)
Friday, July 1, 2011
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, June 30, 2011
True or false: Negative-side waterproofing applied to dry interior surfaces must possess no water-vapor permeability.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
True or false: EIFS outperformed cement board, stucco, brick, and concrete block for moisture resistance and insulation in a three-year Department of Energy study concluding in 2006.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
True or false: Federal law requires that Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), also know as a Product Safety Data Sheet, be published by coating manufacturers for their products, and that employers have these data sheets on hand in the workplace.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Which of the following did a recently completed study by the Reflective Roof Coatings Institute (RRCI) determine does NOT have a significant effect on solar reflectance level with aging of the surface?
Eco-Friendly Surface Prep
• Blast with 92% less dust
• Use less media
• Less containment & disposal costs
Graco® EcoQuip® Vapor Abrasive® Blast Equipment Learn more
KTA Laboratory Services
Fully equipped lab to solve the most challenging coatings problems.
Contact: Cindy O'Malley, 412-788-1300 x180
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2012-2017,
Technology Publishing Co., All rights reserved