Quiz Leaderboard: 17 questions from 12/19 - 1/18/2017
| Full Leaderboard
Sign in to track your quiz score!
1. Alain Berard (16 answered correctly)
2. Bryon Beck (16 answered correctly)
3. Adam Carter (16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Gierke (16 answered correctly)
5. Gary Calhoun (15 answered correctly)
6. Robert Wahlin (15 answered correctly)
7. Luis Ruiz (15 answered correctly)
8. Brian Dove (15 answered correctly)
9. Ronald Syme (15 answered correctly)
10. Brian McEwen (15 answered correctly)
11. Stephen Lipsham (15 answered correctly)
12. Roland Peemans (14 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (14 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14 answered correctly)
15. Richard Williams (14 answered correctly)
16. Dave Heyne (13 answered correctly)
17. Tom McCaughey (13 answered correctly)
18. Andy Mulkerin (13 answered correctly)
19. Ali Fisher (12 answered correctly)
20. web stokes (11 answered correctly)
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
True or false: In historic preservation work, abrasive blasting is the preferred method of removing coatings from masonry substrates.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
A new version of the International Green Construction Code, scheduled for publication in the near future, was developed by which of the following?
Monday, February 6, 2012
True or false: Some types of stains react with concrete to produce color; other types achieve color without reacting with the concrete.
Friday, February 3, 2012
Who sponsors the Energy Star Roof Products Program?
Eco-Friendly Surface Prep
• Blast with 92% less dust
• Use less media
• Less containment & disposal costs
Graco® EcoQuip® Vapor Abrasive® Blast Equipment Learn more
KTA Laboratory Services
Fully equipped lab to solve the most challenging coatings problems.
Contact: Cindy O'Malley, 412-788-1300 x180
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2012-2017,
Technology Publishing Co., All rights reserved