Durability + Design: The Journal of Architectural Coatings has launched a free digital edition of the popular print publication.
The electronic version of the two-year-old bimonthly combines the page-turning feel of a print magazine with the searchable, shareable convenience of digital. No password is required to access the issue.
Readers of D+D digital can:
• Turn pages like a print publication;
• Read the magazine on a desktop, laptop or tablet;
• Zoom in and out to control the text size;
• Forward and share articles or the entire issue with colleagues;
• Download and print the whole issue or individual articles; and
• Search the entire issue by keywords or phrases.
D+D’s July/August issue is available online now; the new September-October issue will be available later this month. The current edition includes industry news, trends, the popular “Picture This!” feature and these feature articles:
• Casino Likes Waterproofing Odds
• Oak Ridge Puts Air Barriers to the Test
• Hitting the Target with Spray Foam Projects
• The Drywall Dilemma: Lessons Learned from the School of Finish Failure
• Special Report: Concrete Maintenance and Protection
Jennifer Kramer is the new editor-in-chief of Durability + Design. Until recently, Kramer was the longtime editor of NACE’s Coatings Pro magazine. The publisher of Durability + Design is Sharon Steele.
Readers may subscribe free to D+D’s print, digital or both editions by clicking here; emailing email@example.com, or calling 1-866-368-5650 or 1-818-487-2041 from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. PDT Monday to Friday.
D+D News is the daily newsletter for the architectural coatings and construction materials industry from Technology Publishing Co., the publishers of Durability + Design.