From sustainability to application, a free new eBook from Durability + Design coolly delivers on the technological advancements of reflective roof coatings.
Reflective Roof Coatings offers seven comprehensive articles on coating chemistries, studies, surface preparation and application guidance for a variety of roofs that top commercial, institutional, educational and other buildings.
Cool Topics Covered
The 42-page D+D eBook compilation consists of these articles from D+D and its predecessor publication, the Journal of Architectural Coatings (JAC).
• Restoration Role Powers the Sustainability Prowess of Reflective Roof Coatings
• Roof-Coatings Study Builds Knowledge Base on Performance Questions
• Hot Topic, Cool Concepts: Energy Efficiency Mandate Drives Advances in Building-Envelope Systems
• Maximizing Roof-Coating Performance in the Emerging Era of the Cool Roof
• Stretching the Life of the Single-Ply Roof
• Getting More Mileage from the Metal Roof
• SPF and Coatings: One Cool Duo
Click here to download a free copy.
Other Free eBooks Available
D+D has published a number of other eBook compilations on topics important to those in the architectural coatings field and other building design and construction professionals. All are available as free downloads. Click on the titles below to download.
• The Technology of Air Barriers
• Decorative Treatments for Concrete Floors
• The Technology of Concrete Floor Coatings