The 46th Edition of ASTM Standards in Building Codes is now available from ASTM International in print, DVD and online. The ASTM Building Codes contain more than 1,300 ASTM construction standards related to the design and construction of buildings that satisfy the international code requirements established by the International Code Council (ICC).
ASTM Standards in Building Codes provides easy access to the latest versions of ASTM standards referenced by:
• The International Codes published by ICC
• National Building Code of Canada (National Research Council Canada)
• Uniform Plumbing Code and Uniform Mechanical Code (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials)
• BSD SpecLink
• NFPA5000 (Building Construction and Safety Code)
• SPECTEXT Master Guide Specifications.
ASTM Standards in Building Codes, 46th Edition, is available in three formats: online subscriptions, DVD or printed books.
To order, contact ASTM Customer Service (phone 610-832-9585; fax 610-832-9555; email email@example.com) or visit www.astm.org. For networking prices, contact George Zajdel at 610-832-9614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1898, ASTM International is one of the largest international standards development and delivery systems in the world.