Dewberry Architects is seeking a Project Architect to work in the Tulsa, OK office.
Must be a self-starter, understand technical details of putting buildings together, and be able to maintain design intent while offering design improvement and collaboration through the process. Needs to take minimal instruction and go forward with projects or project components. This person should have the ability to relate project information between clients, team and contractors. Should have the desire to understand full project information from design through construction.
- Responsible for detailed design, code analysis and production of construction documents.
- Develop preliminary specifications and perform material, product selection and research.
- Perform code analysis on assigned projects.
- Assist designers and project managers in conceptual input on assigned projects.
- Responsible for monitoring of scope, time (schedule) and dollars (budget) on assigned projects.
- Responsible for production document work plans and supervision of assigned personnel.
- Responsible for some construction phase shop drawing review and assembly of requests for proposals, change orders and closeout documentation.
- Proficiency in use of CADD and REVIT programs.
- Provide assigned collateral duties relative to the operation of the team.
- Assist in production standards.
- Perform other related work as apparent or assigned.